Thu, Dec 05|
Winnipeg Construction Association
Dynamo: Essentials and Beyond
Dynamo for Revit can help you save time and more, but how to get started can be hard. Join Sean Usher, Design Technology Leader at Republic Architecture, and learn how to get started, see some examples, and get some tips on how to progress your understanding of Dynamo.
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2019, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Winnipeg Construction Association, 1447 Waverley St, Winnipeg, MB
About the Event
Dynamo for Revit is a powerful tool which helps us easily build scripts which can save huge amounts of your day, but getting started with it can be daunting. Join Sean Usher, Design Technology Leader at Republic Architecture, as he shares what you need to know to get started, and shares some examples of what Dynamo can do.
Topics shared will include:
- A brief intro to Object-Oriented Programming, and how it relates to Dynamo
- A look at Dynamo, and how to build your first Graph.
- Some Examples of Graphs, and a break down of how they work.
- A quick look at how Python can help make Dynamo even more powerful.
- A review of resources available to help continue learning Dynamo.
This presentation is geared to helping those new to Dynamo get started, but will also touch on some topics which experienced Dynamo users may find useful.
The presentation will begin at 8:30am in the Rialto room at the Winnipeg Construction Association. Coffee and Snacks will be provided.